Per State guidelines, our building capacity has been reduced during our current phase of reopening. In order to manage attendance, prevent wait times, and to help you plan accordingly, we have launched an advance reservation system.* You may make a reservation up to 72 hours in advance.
*Beginning May 1, reservations are no longer required for the following areas:
- Wellness Center: F.I.T. pass holders may work out in the Wellness Center from 2:00-5:00pm Monday-Sunday or at any time with a parent.
- The Zone (the blue Zone will now be available for use)
- Gymnasium (including open gym, family open gym, and pickleball)
Reservations are still required for the following areas:
- Pools: To ensure capacity limits during lap swim, therapy swim, and free swim, advance reservations remain required for use of the Valles Pool and Forese Family Pools.
- Group Exercise Classes: To ensure proper social distancing and capacity limits in group exercise classes, advance reservations remain required for indoor and outdoor group exercise classes.
Please review the below instructions before accessing the system for the first time.
Reservation System Instructions
Please read the below instructions before accessing the system for the first time.
1. View reservation availability by clicking the button above or by clicking here. You can filter the schedule based on the type of reservation you are looking to make.
2. After finding a reservation you would like to make, click the book button.
3. A new window with a login box will then appear. Complete all fields in the form to gain access to the member reservation system.
Name: First and Last Name must be entered exactly as written for your New Canaan YMCA membership
Date of Birth: Please note, the date fields are for your date of birth, not the reservation date you are making.
Email: Please enter the email address that is associated with your New Canaan YMCA membership
Phone: Please enter your home phone number that is associated with your New Canaan YMCA membership
4. After selecting “Find Me!” the reservation you selected should appear below. Click the book button to make your reservation. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you are unable to access the system, it is likely because one of your fields is not exactly matching your membership information. Please call our Front Desk at 203-966-4528 and we will be happy to assist you.
5. To make another reservation, you can navigate by date, area/activity, or instructor, or you can click here to refresh the calendar view. If you refresh the calendar view, you will need to log in again to book.
6. Refer to the “MY APPOINTMENTS” tab to review or cancel your reservation(s). Please be respectful to your fellow members and cancel any reservations that you are unable to keep. You can click here to access your appointments.