Per State guidelines, our building capacity has been reduced during our current phase of reopening. In order to manage attendance, prevent wait times, and to help you plan accordingly, we have launched an advance reservation system for all classes and all areas of the Y, including individual fitness areas such as the Wellness Center, the Zone, and pool lanes. You may make a reservation up to 72 hours in advance.
Please review the below instructions before accessing the system for the first time.
Reservation System Instructions
Please read the below instructions before accessing the system for the first time.
1. View reservation availability by clicking the button above or by clicking here. You can filter the schedule based on the type of reservation you are looking to make.
2. After finding a reservation you would like to make, click the book button.
3. A new window with a login box will then appear. Complete all fields in the form to gain access to the member reservation system.
Name: First and Last Name must be entered exactly as written for your New Canaan YMCA membership
Date of Birth: Please note, the date fields are for your date of birth, not the reservation date you are making.
Email: Please enter the email address that is associated with your New Canaan YMCA membership
Phone: Please enter your home phone number that is associated with your New Canaan YMCA membership
4. After selecting “Find Me!” the reservation you selected should appear below. Click the book button to make your reservation. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you are unable to access the system, it is likely because one of your fields is not exactly matching your membership information. Please call our Front Desk at 203-966-4528 and we will be happy to assist you.
5. To make another reservation, you can navigate by date, area/activity, or instructor, or you can click here to refresh the calendar view. If you refresh the calendar view, you will need to log in again to book.
6. Refer to the “MY APPOINTMENTS” tab to review or cancel your reservation(s). Please be respectful to your fellow members and cancel any reservations that you are unable to keep. You can click here to access your appointments.