Temporary Facility Hours:
The safety of our members and staff is our top priority. We continue to remain up-to-date with State protocols and CDC guidelines to maintain a healthier environment for all. We also remain ready to adapt quickly as guidelines evolve in an effort to provide you with a meaningful, supportive, and safer Y experience.
We would like to thank all of our members for remaining flexible, understanding, and supportive as the Y has continued to adapt this past year. We’re so proud to have each of you as a part of the Y community and are excited to be getting back to the Y experience that you love.
Current Facility COVID-19 Protocols
- Our facility and class schedules continue to adapt as we are able to bring back more activities. Current schedules can be viewed at www.newcanaanymca.org/schedules.
- Reservations are no longer required for any area of the facility or group exercise classes.
- Free Swim times are open to individuals and families interested in enjoying unstructured time in our Scooter Pool. Advance sign-up for Free Swim times is available online through our membership portal.
- All locker rooms, lockers, steam, and sauna are currently open and available.
Youth & Adult Programs:
- A wide range of youth and adult programs are available including swim lessons, Bouncing Bears, youth sports/recreation, special needs programming, summer camp, childcare, and personal/small group training.
- A complete list of available programs for the current session can be viewed at www.newcanaanymca.org/current-brochure
Our mask guidelines remain in accordance with the current CT State guidelines.
- Masks are optional for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19.* Those who feel more comfortable wearing a mask are encouraged to do so.
- Masks remain required in the facility for those not fully vaccinated.
*Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks post final COVID-19 dose. Per State guidance, we are operating on the honor system regarding vaccination status.
Please continue to be respectful of your fellow Y members and everyone’s varying comfort levels with regard to mask-wearing and maintaining distance with others.
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please know that we are here for you. Financial assistance is made available by our generous donors ensuring no individual or family is ever turned away from becoming healthier and happier at the Y. To apply for financial assistance, visit www.newcanaanymca.org/financial-assistance
For questions about your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.