Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
• Usage may be limited to facility use only (no classes).
• Nationwide members may not participate in Family Swim during peak periods such as Weekends, Holidays & School Vacation Days.
• Valid for active, full facility YMCA members; program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
• Your New Canaan YMCA membership card will be honored at most Ys across the country. Policies vary by Y to Y, so call ahead to confirm.
Local Y Reciprocity
Please note that under the Local Y Reciprocal Agreement, we ask that you belong to the Y you use most often and limit your reciprocal visits to 8 or less a month.
Local Y’s in this agreement include: The Westport Weston Family YMCA, the Greenwich YMCA, the Stamford YMCA, the CT Coast Regional YMCA, the Riverbrook Regional – Wilton YMCA, and the Darien YMCA.
Silver Sneakers is a special membership and is not eligible for Y reciprocity.