Please see below for an overview of the membership categories available at our Y. Please feel free to stop by our Front Desk or call 203-966-4528 to learn more.
RATES EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2019
Youth (Ages 0-14)
- Youth members may participate in all age-appropriate YMCA activities
- Use of the Boys/Girls locker rooms
Joiner Fee: $25
Annual Fee: $275
Young Adult (Ages 15-25)
- Full access to the facility and unlimited Group Exercise classes
- Note: Members under 18 years of age must use the Boys or Girls locker rooms
Joiner Fee: $50
Monthly Fee: $49
Annual Fee: $588
Adult (Ages 26-64)
- Full access to the facility and Group Exercise classes
- Use of locker rooms with steam, sauna, and free towel service
Joiner Fee: $100
Monthly Fee: $95
Annual Fee: $1,140
Senior Adult/Senior Couple (Ages 65+)
- Senior Adults enjoy the same membership privileges as Adults
Joiner Fee: $100
Monthly Fee (Single): $71
Monthly Fee (Couple): $112
Annual Fee (Single): $852
Annual Fee (Couple): $1,344
Adults (ages 26+) and all dependents (under 26) living in the same household. Fee based on number of adults (ages 26+).
- Members 15 years and older enjoy the same membership privileges as an Adult member (must be 18 or older to use the adult locker rooms)
- Members 14 years and under enjoy the same membership privileges as Youth members
Joiner Fee: $125
Monthly Fee (Family, 1 Adult): $139
Monthly Fee (Family, 2 Adults): $152
Monthly Fee (Family, 3 Adults): $185
Monthly Fee (Family, 4 Adults): $215
Annual Fee (Family, 1 Adult): $1,668
Annual Fee (Family, 2 Adults): $1,824
Annual Fee (Family, 3 Adults): $2,220
Annual Fee (Family, 4 Adults): $2,580
- Members 18 years and older may bring unlimited guests (limit of two guests at a time); each guest is limited to three free visits per year
- All guests must register and sign a waiver at the Front Desk
- Guests under 18 years old receiving a guest pass must be accompanied by a member age 18 years or older
- Guest passes DO NOT qualify for fee-based activities
All non-members may purchase a day pass.
- Photo ID is required and a waiver must be signed prior to facility use. For non-members under 18, the waiver must be signed by an accompanying customer/member 18 years or older.
- Day passes DO NOT qualify for fee-based activities.
14 Years & Under: $5
15-25 Years: $15
26 & Older: $20
*The Joiner Fee is a one-time charge for all new memberships and to past members whose memberships have lapsed more than 29 days.
Membership can be paid with cash, check or credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or VISA only) on a monthly or on an annual basis.
Annual memberships are non-transferrable and after 30 days, non-refundable. Monthly memberships are continuous unless you request a termination. Termination forms can be picked up at the Front Desk and must be signed and submitted to the Front Desk for processing at least one week prior to monthly renewal payment date. Termination requests submitted via e-mail are also accepted with confirmation at email@example.com.
The New Canaan YMCA strives to serve all members of our community, regardless of individual economic circumstances. Financial assistance applications are available online or at our Front Desk. Thanks to the generous donations made to our Y’s Annual Support Campaign, in 2017, our Y awarded the equivalent of nearly $275,000 in financial assistance.