The New Canaan YMCA’s 2016 Annual Support Campaign
Co-Chairs: Kevin Cowser, Pam Norton, and Rick Routhier
THIS YEAR’S GOAL: $300,000
ALWAYS HERE FOR OUR COMMUNITY
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side by side with our members, volunteers, and other community organizations to ensure that everyone, regardless of income, age, ability, or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
The Y’s Annual Campaign supports our charitable mission of community service by funding these charitable initiatives:
• Membership and Program Scholarships: Last year, the New Canaan YMCA awarded more than $400,000 in financial assistance.
• Programs for those with special needs, including our Special Cares Camp program.
• Cost subsidies for essential mission-based programs, keeping them affordable to all.
• Seed funding for new programs that respond to our community’s changing needs.
• YMCA World Service initiatives.
The New Canaan YMCA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enrich all people in spirit, mind, and body. For more information on the annual support campaign, contact the Development Office at 966-4528, ext. 162, or by email.